Terms of Service
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. By using SyncIn, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- SyncIn reserves the right to change and update the Terms of Service from time to time without prior notice. It is important to stay up-to-date on any changes made, and they can be found at http://www.syncinnow.com/terms
- SyncIn reserves the right to make periodic changes to its website, including any improvements, enhancements, fixes, modifications, updates, upgrades and future versions thereto (“Updates”).
- In order to access and use the SyncIn service, you must open an account online (“SyncIn Account”). During online setup of your SyncIn Account, these Terms of Service will be provided electronically. You can access a printable/downloadable version of these Terms of Service before selecting “I Agree” by visiting http://www.syncinnow.com/terms
- Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the termination of your account.
- Any Service of SyncIn, whether made available free or for a cost (collectively the “Software”) is licensed (not sold) to you for per company use by SyncIn, Inc.
Description of Services
SyncIn is a subscription service that uses your location for the sole purpose of time and attendance. When using the service, we will request your permission to obtain your location using your mobile phone. Opt-in is made via phone by the user who will be issued the Terms of Service upon first clock in.
Location Based Services
SyncIn is compatible with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile wireless carriers. Location information will not be retrieved without your preauthorized consent. SyncIn will never share your information with any 3rd party without your consent.
You may stop sharing your information at anytime by simply calling (866) 282-4696 from your phone or by contacting us using the information provided below. Your location information is stored securely in a database and is accessible only for the purpose of the time and attendance service for the duration of your employment.
Protecting your Privacy
Your privacy is very important to SyncIn. SyncIn uses SSL Encryption and stores necessary data for time and location tracking services. Data is systematically deleted after 3 years.
Sharing of Information
SyncIn does not share your mobile location with 3rd parties. The only access for your data will be by the SyncIn team and your company’s current SyncIn administrator, Supervisors, and Managers depending on permissions set up by your company.
If you have any further questions about how we use your information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our role is to provide tools for you and your company’s personal use. We are not a payroll company, and we do not play any part in disbursement of monies owed to users. We do not offer money service business (“MSB”) services as defined by the United States Department of Treasury.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address or phone number, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process for SyncIn.
- Your login may only be used by maximum one person – you may not share your login with multiple people. You may create separate logins for as many people as desired.
- You are personally responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SyncIn cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
MODIFICATION OF SyncIn FEES AND SERVICES
- SyncIn reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Service provided on the website.
- All prices of each Service, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without notice.
- SyncIn shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You are unauthorized to make any modification(s) to our service.
- If you have not received the Buyout License, you shall not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
- You shall not sub-license, assign, or transfer the any mentioned above to any entity without prior written consent from our company.
- You may only use the service within the limits of all laws, rules, and regulations of the governing jurisdiction. Improper use of our service will result in the termination of your account. See the “Unlawful Activity” section below.
- You may not act as a payment intermediary, aggregator, or service bureau or otherwise resell our services on behalf of any third party. This means you are not allowed to extend your membership to any third parties (e.g. other companies) without the written consent of SyncIn.
- By using the SyncIn Service, you are expressly agreeing that SyncIn is authorized to charge you any applicable service fees or taxes and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the SyncIn Service.
- The Service is billed at the end of each monthly cycle and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Fees may be paid using any acceptable method (see “Payment”).
- The fees and charges for selected Services, applicable taxes and any other fees incurred will automatically be charged to your Account, and will be billed each month in an invoice sent directly to you or your company. Fees are payable only in U.S. dollars. SyncIn may change the fees and charges in effect or add new fees and charges from time to time.
- We accept all major Debit/Credit Cards are acceptable forms of payment.
- Fees are payable only in U.S. dollars.
- We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $5000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
- You may cancel your SyncIn Account at any time by speaking to a Customer Service Agent, or by sending a message to email@example.com.
- You are solely responsible for contacting SyncIn to cancel your personal account.
- You are responsible for any unpaid charges accrued up to your account deactivation.
- Any charges and fees paid for Services are non-refundable.
OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LIABILITY
- All uploaded data and information by the user will remain the property of the user.
- We reserve the right to remove any material deemed inappropriate by members of SyncIn, Inc.
- You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, content, or visual design elements, modified or unmodified. All products are exclusive property of SyncIn and independent content providers.
- In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- We may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services.
- We do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
- You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
- We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.